Mark S. Roberts
President and Sales Manager
Vice President and Service Manager
HAVC Installation Manager
Customer Service Department Manager
We are located at:
525 North 13th Street
Our Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 5765
Lafayette, IN. 47903-5765
Phone: 765.423.4822 (HVAC)
FAX: 765.429.4328 (HEAT)
Contact us Today!
One of the main differences between Lafayette Heating & Cooling and our competition is “Focus.” We are focused on 100% customer satisfaction. Ongoing training in each specialized area of our business is key. Most companies do not arrange their company into specialized areas. Not only are specialized areas of expertise key to our organization, but the Company also focuses on making sure we match the right person to the right task. Our unprecedented growth is attributable to our philosophy of treating our customer as we want to be treated. It’s a simple philosophy that so many companies overlook or forget. Lafayette Heating & Cooling pledges to our customers in Lafayette and surrounding communities never to lose this focus.
Lafayette Heating & Cooling opened its doors for business in June of 1997 with 5 employees, two vans, and no customer base. Since that time, the Company’s success has enabled expansion of its services and growth in size. The Company currently has 17 employees, 12 service vehicles, and a substantial residential, commercial, and industrial customer base. HVAC services offered since the inception of the Company, includes HVAC service diagnostics and repairs, HVAC proactive preventive maintenance, as well as installation of new equipment in existing homes and businesses.
Mark Roberts founded Lafayette Heating & Cooling in 1996. His vision and philosophy for a successful business is simple. Lafayette Heating & Cooling's main focus is to serve its customer. The word ‘service’ is often over-used, and even misused. A lot of companies say ‘service’ but actually treat the customer as if it’s inconvenient to work for them. When Lafayette Heating & Cooling says “WE’LL SERVE YOU,” we mean it! Our belief is that customers should be treated as we would like to be treated when we are “in their shoes.” As a customer of Lafayette Heating & Cooling, you will receive high quality service, professionalism and the work ethic you have come to expect as the hallmark of our Company. You can count on us to serve your needs fully!
Roberts started the Company with his strong commitment to serving customers, which he developed through his career experiences in sales, marketing, and engineering in the residential and light commercial heating, ventilation & air conditioning areas. He also recognized that to set up a quality, service-oriented company, it is essential to employ top-notch, talented team members. By surrounding himself with top-quality team members, Roberts has realized his vision to provide quality service that is second to no one in the local market. Some of those top quality team members include:
- Mark Roberts, President and Commercial & Industrial Sales. Mark is a 22-year veteran to the industry. Mark’s primary duties are planning for the company, managing all managers, overseeing the sales department, all marketing, and engineering of mechanical systems for the commercial & industrial market. Mark works closely with all manufacturers of the equipment promoted by the Company.
- Randy Beaver, Vice President and Service Manager. When Randy joined the Company in December, 1997, he brought 26-years of experience in the residential, commercial, and industrial service areas. He is well respected in the industry. Randy is in charge of all service training, fleet management, safety program administration, supervision, and day-to-day operations of all service divisions.
- Dorline Harris, Customer Service Department Manager. Dorline is a 15-year veteran in the industry. Her main areas of focus are customer scheduling and customer satisfaction. She manages LHC’s dedicated dispatchers in her Department and oversees all service scheduling. Dorline is also responsible for Invoicing, time tracking, and auditing our preventative maintenance and service repair areas.
- Tom Meacham, Heating & Air Conditioning Installation Manager. Tom is a 26-year veteran to the industry. Tom’s primary position is to lead the installation department. Tom is a sheet metal artist and trains all of his team members in the craft of working sheet metal. Tom is also in charge of scheduling, day-to-day pre-inspection of projects, and assists the sales team in estimating projects.
- Greg Cauble, Residential & Light Commercial Sales. Greg is a 6-year veteran to the HVAC industry. Greg’s primary duty is to engineer and educate LHC customers on options that are available in heating and air conditioning equipment, duct systems, and water treatment equipment. Greg works closely with the president of the company and with the installation manager.
- Linda Crews, Accounting Manager. Linda has over 16-years experience in accounting and office management. Linda’s primarily tracks all accounts payable and receivables. Linda is also responsible for human relations and benefits, including payroll, 401k programs, Health Insurance, and many other duties. Linda also supports the customer service department.